Your Electronic Action Kit teaches you the basics of electricity in an easy and fun way. You'll build a meter/battery/key switch, electric-powered bell, motor, electric generator, and use them all to conduct ten different experiments that show you the wonders of electricity in action.
* MX902M - Motor Lab * Build you own operating motor - It's easy, fun and safe
* MX902B - Bell Lab * Discover how an electric bell is constructed and how it's made to ring.
* MX902ME - Meter Lab * Meter measures the amount of electricity used in your experiments.
* MX902G - Generator Lab * Find out how a generator makes the electricity that makes things work.
* Safe, Solderless, Educational and Fun!
* Easy-to-read , Illustrated, Lab-Style Manual Included.
* For ages 10 & up.
* Requires (2) AA batteries, phillips screwdriver, wire cutters and needle nose pliers (not included).