The model 309 Digital Earth Resistance Meter (Earth Ground Meter) is a small, compact, battery powered, professional meter. This easy-to-use meter is invaluable to electricians and contractors who need to ensure the "ground" quality and effectiveness of buildings, structures, equipment or electrical systems. A good earth ground is required for new buildings or structures needing to pass required electrical codes. Older buildings can lose a good, effective earth ground connection over time. This can happen after a building or structure has been struck by lightning.
* Measure Earth Resistance (20/200/2000 ohm ranges)
* Measures Earth AC Voltage to 200VAC (40 to 500Hz)
* Timed function test turns output off after a 3 to 5 min continuous test
* 2mA Measuring current measures resistance without tripping circuit breakers
* Data Hold
* Small Light Weight
* Auto Power Off
* IEC 1010 CAT III 200V / CE
Included: Test Leads, Auxiliary Earth Spikes, Carrying Case and Batteries.