This is the same as our popular ST-12 or ST12 with the addition of a digital multimeter M-1000E for only $10.00 more!
If you never have soldered before or just want to sharpen your soldering skills, this kit will make soldering practical and fun. Most electronic devices are assembled together by soldering, and repairing them requires good soldering techniques. The HOW TO SOLDER BOOKLET in this kit will be most helpful to you in obtaining these soldering skills.
The digital multimeter (DMM) included in this kit is the standard diagnostic equipment used by technicians to troubleshoot electronic circuits. A detailed instruction booklet is included with this meter.
This Educational Package Includes:
* M1000E Digital Multimeter
* SR1N Soldering Iron 25 watt
* SP4 Desoldering Pump
* SW3 Solder Wick
* LF99 Lead-Free Solder roll
* SH2 Soldering Iron Stand
* How To Solder Booklet
Digital Multimeter M1000 Specifications:
* 3 1/2 digit, 1999-count display
* DC volts: 200mV, 2000mV, 20V, 200V, 600V
* AC volts: 200VAC, 600VAC
* DC current: 200ìA, 2000ìA, 20mA, 200mA, 10A
* Resistance: 200Ù, 2kÙ, 20kÙ, 200kÙ, 2MÙ
* Audible continuity (less than 100Ù)
* Transistor test (hFE)
* Diode test
* Overload protection
* Accessories: Test leads, manual, 9V battery (included)