DELUXE COMPLETE MINI-LAB FOR BUILDING, TESTING AND PROTOTYPING ANALOG AND DIGITAL CIRCUITS
Elenco's advanced designed Digital/Analog Trainer is specially designed for school projects. It is built on a single PC board for maximum reliability. It includes 5 built-in power supplies, a function generator with continuously variable sine, triangular and square wave forms. All power supplies are regulated and protected against shorts. The trainer is mounted in a professional technician tool case made of reinforced metal with heavy-duty handles and locks. The removable, dual-sided tool pallet has many pockets and elastic retainers to hold a broad line of tools and devices. A special ramp in the case will hold the meter of your choice. Five adjustable dividers are provided if you desire to turn the case into a technician service case.
XK-700 & XK-550 SPECIFICATIONS:
* Variable Power Supply
* +1.25V to 20VDC @ 0.5A (+1.25V to 15VDC @1A)
* -1.25 to -20VDC @ 0.5A (-1.25 to -15VDC @1A)
* +12VDC @ 1A
* -12VDC @ 1A
* +5VDC @1A
* +30VAC center-tapped to 15 VAC @ 1A
* Function Generator - Sine, Triangular, Square Wave.
* Frequency adjustable in five ranges from 1 to 100kHz.
* Fine frequency adjust.
* Amplitude adjust.
* DC offset.
* Eight data switches.
* Two no bounce logic switches.
* Eight LED readouts, buffered
* Clock frequency 1 to 100kHz.
* Clock amplitude 5Vpp square wave.
Fast Track Construction ( K versions)
Most of the components are on one PC board, eliminating all wires between the PC board, pots, regulators and switches. Makes assembly easier and faster, eliminates errors.