The Elenco FM-88K is a monophonic , two-IC, FM (frequency modulation) receiver designed to receive FM signals in the frequency range (88-108 MHz). It uses electronic auto-scan to search for FM stations. This scan system is done with two button switches - one switch scans up , the other resets to the start of the tuning position. The unique design of this radio kit from C&S Sales allows you to place the parts over the corresponding symbols in the schematic drawing on the surface of the printed circuit board. This technique maximizes the learning process, while keeping the chance of assembly error at a minimum.
To simplify troubleshooting the FM radio, it is constructed in two sections (Audio and RF). There are two IC's, one for the audio section, the other for the RF. The RF IC is surface mounted (SM-IC), pre-installed on the high quality printed circuit board.
* Electronic auto-scan FM radio FM-88K is a receiver for searching FM stations.
* Operated by two push button switches
* Frequency range 88-108 MHz
* High sensitivity
* Volume control of 8 ohm speaker
* Telescopic antenna
* LED power ON indicator with ON/OFF switch
* Requires 9V battery (NOT included)
* Includes a roll of solder to build it
Notice for California residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -