* Same as the PWV3 with the addition of a breadboard with projects powered by the turbine
* Powerful mini or small scale Wind Turbine
* Generates Alternating Current and power through Magnetic Induction
* Rectifcation set comes with along with four labs to convert
* Wind Energy experimentation and demonstrations
* Hands on and easy to assemble
Explore wind energy in this inventive vertical turbine design. Its simple format allows you to create free, renewable energy with a spin or by holding it to the wind, yet its incorporation of technology allows for limitless customization and green energy research.
Now with a strong-yet-lightweight injection molded base and frame along with features like plastic s-foil wind blades which capture wind from all direction, and a build-it-yourself alternator to product electrical current with the option to customize with additional coils and magnets. The built-in LED light helps to indicate the generated power.
This kit gives you the ability to rectify your power from alternating current to direct current. Four types of rectification experiments are included.
Ideal for the classroom for grades 9 through College!
*4 rectification labs included
*4 pre-wound coils(200Winds) Please inquire about customized ones!
*4 Rare Earth Magnets!
ASSEMBLED TURBINE DIMENSIONS: 204 MM x 145 MM x 145 MM
RECTIFIER KIT DIMENSIONS: 125MM x 50MM x 15MM
WEIGHT: 700 GMS (24.7 OZ)