<------Pictured are the parts included (except CD since software is downloadable)
SAME as the Basic Electronics Experiments PK101 with the addition of the Computer Interface cable and software to download.
* Breadboard NOT included.
* The interface cable included plugs into the microphone jack on most computers.
* Learn (with an included quiz and training manual and PARTS from the PK101):
* The basic principles of electronics.
* How to build circuits using a breadboard.
* How all of the components work and how to read their values.
* How to read schematics.
* How to design and troubleshoot basic electronic circuits.
* How to change the performance of circuits by changing component values.
Computer Interface Turns PC Into Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer. Over 50 Experiments Analyze Your Own Voice on the Monitor Visually See How Oscilloscopes and Amplifiers Work.
Notice for California residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -