The Elenco S 1340 Oscilloscope is a laboratory-grade instrument that is ideal for the wide range of measurements typically found in electronics, development, and scientific research laboratories. Some of its outstanding features are:
* Dual Trace
* 40 MHz Bandwidth (15 MHz at 1 millivolt/division)
* 9 ns vertical rise time
* 1 millivolt/division sensitivity
* High-brightness mesh CRT with internal graticule
* 10 k V post-accelerator voltage
* Inverting input switch on Channel B
* Algebraic add function
* Sync filtering for stable display of TV signals
* Independent channel A and channel B triggering for asynchronous input signals
* Front face dust cover included.
* 2 FREE probes (x1 & x10) included.