This DIY 3D printer kit prints objects of maximum 20 x 20 x 20 cm by using different kinds of filament with a diameter of 3 mm. The K8200 is compatible with all free RepRap software and firmware.
Because the printer is made out of aluminum profiles it is easy to assemble and it also leaves room for the user to freely alter the machine and modify it to their liking. Plus, the print bed is heated so your printed parts will come off easily too!
* Linear ball bearings: 8 and 10 mm (0.314" and 0.393")
* Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) for PLA and ABS
* Power supply: 15 Vdc / 6,6A max.
* Connection: FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial
* Dimensions of printable area: 20 x 20 x 20cm / 7.87 x 7.87 x 7.87"
* Typical printing speed: 120 mm/s
* heated bed: max. temperature 60°C
* Maximum print speed: 150 to 300 mm/s (depending on the object to be printed)
* Extrusion nozzle: 0.5 mm
* Extrusion thermistor: NTC 100K
* Extruded aluminum profiles: 27.5 mm / 1.08" wide
* Movement: 4 NEMA 17 stepper motors
* Nominal mechanical resolution:
* X and Y: 0.015 mm / 590.55 µin (smallest step the printing plate can move in the X and Y direction)
* Z: 0.781 µm / 30.74 µin(smallest step the printing plate can move in the Z direction)
Nominal printing resolution:
* Wall thickness (X,Y): 0.5 mm / 0.019"
* Layer thickness (Z): 0.20 - 0.25 mm / 0.0078 - 0.0098"
* Width: 50cm / 19.7"
* Depth: 42cm / 16.5"
* Height: 62cm / 24.4"
* Weight: 9Kg / 19.84lbs
* software: Repetier version 0.84 and up www.repetier.com
* included: 5m PLA black sample
* Developed in collaboration with Futura Group srl