This interface board has a total of 33 input/outputs: including analogue / digital and + 1PWM output.
Connection to the computer is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is not possible thus providing a high level of secure implementation.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows*. Applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
For first time interfacing and tutoring, check also our K8055 USB experimentation interface board
* WinXp recommended for optimum compatibility
* Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.
• 8 analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0
5 or 10VDC / 20kohm
• 8 analogue 8 bit resolution outputs: 0
5V or 10VDC / 47ohm
• 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on board LED indication
• 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on board LED indication
• One 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on board LED indication.
• General response time: 4ms per command
• USB Port: 2.0 and 1.1 compatible (USB cable included)
• Also available as completely assembled module VM140 (see below)
• Power consumption through USB port: approx. 60mA
• Up to 8 cards can be connected to PC
• Power supply through adaptor: 12Vdc / 300 mA (PS1205)
• PWM Frequency: 15,6 KHz
• Standard execution time: 48mS (use Microchip and K8061D.DLL drivers)
• Enhanced execution time: 21mS (use K8061_C.DLL)
• Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.6 x 0.8"
• Minimum system:
◦ Pentium class CPU with free USB port (1.1 or higher)
◦ Windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded) *
◦ CD ROM player and Mouse
•(*): Windows XP recommended!
•(*): Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.