A low cost, full-function digital/analog trainer that meets the needs of electronic training programs. Rugged construction, can be used as fixed lab equipment or be portable.
* Variable power supply.
* +1.25V to 15VDC @ 0.25A.
* -1.25V to -15VDC @ 0.25A.
* +5VDC @ 0.25A.
* +30VAC center-tapped to 15VAC @ 0.25A
High impact molded case 2"(H) x 11"(D). With flow-thru cooling to ventilate the power supply.
* 1 breadboard, 830 tie points including two bus strips.
* Digital Section
* Eight Data Switches.
* Two no bounce logic switches.
* Eight LED readouts, buffered.
* Clock frequency 1Hz, 1kHz, 100kHz, 60Hz.
* Clock amplitude 5Vpp square wave.
* Function Generator - Sine, Square Wave.
* Frequency adjustable in two ranges from 200 -40k.
* Amplitude Sine 4Vpp.
* Square 9Vpp.
* 2 undedicated potentiometers 1k ohms and 100k ohms.
Notice for California residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -